P Motion Silicone Rechargeable Prostate Probe Massager Review
Guys, let’s get a few things straight. Literally.
Anal play is for everyone. The fact is, there are thousands of sex toys on the market from butt plugs to your soon-to-be-favorite prostate massager that can be enjoyed by one and all regardless of gender and attraction.
Sexual orientation aside, anal stimulation—particularly prostate stimulation—can feel mind-blowingly blissful. Associating it exclusively with homosexuality is as absurd as a woman saying she doesn’t like vaginal penetration because lesbians do.
There are many ways to experiment in order to find out if—and how—you prefer back door orgasms, but we’re going to focus specifically on massaging your prostate. One toy that is particularly helpful in aiding that process is the P Motion Silicone Rechargeable Prostate Probe Massager—a name that doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue. But it’s not for your mouth anyway!
What is the P Motion Prostate Probe Massager?
If you’ve never used a prostate vibrator, this toy provides a great segue from your love of rim jobs and butt plugs to full blown prostate play.
- Width: 1.50 Inches
- Insertable Length: 5.00 Inches
- Features: Waterproof, Phthalate-free
- Functions: Vibrates , Pulsates , Escalates
- Materials: Silicone
How does the P Motion Prostate Probe Massager Work?
Still, the specs don’t tell the entire story of this prostate vibrator. From a safety standpoint, the wide handle prevents the toy from getting stuck which should immediately alleviate some initial fears. It’s built with five vibration patterns to suit your needs and delivers powerful orgasms, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Why? Because not only does the prostate massager vibrate at the head, it has two rotating balls within the shaft designed to move back and forth near your sphincter much like a finger might gently open you up. The P Motion Prostate Probe Massager is also waterproof so you can take it into the tub or shower.
Any first-timer tips for the P Motion Prostate Probe Massager?
As is the case with all new sex toys, we recommend going slow at first. The key to prostate massage is relaxation of both the body and mind. You simply need to lie back, breathe, and begin.
Here are a few tricks to maximize your experience.
- Use plenty of lube. The anus doesn’t self-lubricate like a vagina, so we can’t stress this enough. When in doubt, use more.
- Do not force the toy. This goes hand-in-hand with our lube suggestion, but in general terms, the prostate vibrator is designed to sit comfortably in the bum and work its magic hands free.
- Rather than worry about manual stimulation with an in-and-out motion, lie on your back with your knees up and, upon insertion, simply clench your muscles down below and breathe deeply as you find what feels best for you.
- If the vibrations seem too intense, simply change the settings and see if the next pattern feels better.
- Similarly, if the toy is too intimidating period—try stimulating your anus with a clean (and well-manicured finger). Don’t forget the lube.
- Invite your partner to play! Have him or her use the toy on you while teasing your other erogenous zones.
- Always make sure your toy is cleaned properly with the recommended cleanser and recharged for its next use. A full charge takes about an hour and a half.
Jack and Jill
In the end, it’s all about what you like – and it’s okay if prostate massage isn’t your thing at all. However, after a wave-like orgasm, we at Jack and Jill think you’ll love it!