How to Have a Female Orgasm by Yourself and with Others
There are fewer things more mysterious than the female orgasm. Unlike men, ladies can get off multiple times with no refractory period and can have an orgasm from clitoral stimulation, vaginal penetration, or both!
Jack and Jill has compiled the best ways to experience a female orgasm, so read on!
Orgasm through Solo Play
The single most important thing we can do for our sexual health is masturbate. When learning how to orgasm ourselves, we can better communicate our bodies’ needs to our partners.
There is no one true path to the big O, but these tips should help you started.
1. First, get to know your clit. You might like to be touched over the clitoral hood as it’s rubbed in a slow, circular motion or you might go right for the most intense feeling of a clit sex toy like The Womanizer Pro.
2. When it comes to starting out with sex toys, it’s best to experiment with beginner toys like the Original Butterfly Kiss. It’s affordable and versatile with double waterproof vibrations for clitoral and G-spot stimulation…which brings us to our next point.
3. Find your G-spot. Once considered a myth, the G-spot is the area found deep against the upper wall of your vagina halfway to your cervix. Most women can find it themselves by using a curved dildo—and trust us, you’ll know when you find it!
Learning to Come with a Partner
After mastering the solo orgasm, you’d think it would be easy enough to get off when someone else is contributing to your sexual satisfaction, right? Not always.
Generally speaking, women tend to be more emotional than men, so it’s not uncommon to have a hard time getting off when you feel like you’re not connecting on a deeper level. To avoid the dreaded dry spell, keep these tips in mind.
1. Sex is more fun with a toy. There is no shortage of couples’ sex toys from Jack and Jill, from vibrating penis rings to the WeVibe. Give them a try.
2. Don’t discount the toys you use for personal pleasure. Have your partner continue to please you after he gets off with your iVibe Rabbit.
3. Lead your partner to your orgasm with positivity. Now is the time for show and tell with sexy, breathy guidance that sounds like, “I love when you touch me here.”
Jack and Jill
For the best toys to orgasm with, peruse our vast inventory at Jack and Jill. Whether you’re getting yourself off or taking a partner along for the ride, the female orgasm is your ticket to a healthy, happy you!
How do you like to have an orgasm? Feel free to share in the comments below!